Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Japanese Film Festival 2

Well, although is called Japanese Film Festival, I rather prefer to name it Doraemon Film Festival. Doraemon had been appointed as the ambassador of anime from Japan, that’s why this event was held last Friday and Saturday to promote this news to everyone at KK. The event was in UMS library auditorium hall 1… the place was nice… everything fine… only some technical issue regarding the sound system at the beginning of the show. Enjoy myself very much in this event… having lots of fun although it really makes me feel so tired… tired until when I fall asleep, my alarm also can’t wake me up on time… hehe… meet vice consu Mr. Okada, and also Consulate General of Japan at KK! A nice experience to have. Thank you every committee member for the hard work. Appreciate it very much. Hope you all have fun too.

Movie showed: Doraemon – Nobita’s Dinosaur 2006


The gigantic poster for publicity purpose… air mail all the way from Japan to Malaysia to display for 2 days then air mail back to Japan… wow!

No comments: