Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pit Stop...

Finally... a brief moment to take a breath... but still there are lots of works piling up there waiting for me to do... rao assignment, tutorial, mid term next week... (really like never ending...) then need to pass up methodology assignment... math quiz next week too... sigh... but the big good news is no need to see a fat ass lecturer face anymore... the school send him for training wor... he somemore dare say he donno why school send him for training course... what else idiot? You are too shit to be a lecturer la... that's why! So will busy until next weekend only got some free time... but final is already around the corner... study... hope so la... and to my dear... sorry for you to continue to wait lo... when i free that time only I'll start dating you... OK? Next week my club is showing Doraemon Movie - Nobita's Dinosaur 2006 in UMS... hope the program runs smooth... tired... need to take some rest before I continue my work...

Happy birthday to my fren Kae Luen...
Muacks~ to my dear...

No comments: