Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kanashimi...

Seems like a lot of things happened around me recently... few are happy one, mostly were sad... find it harder & harder, day after day to manage myself... is this really what life is? I wonder... when people feeling down, all sort of those things will come along to haunt you... yes, indeed. It's not really the 1st time experience this kind of things and situation... but still, no matter how well I look from the outside, I'm nothing close to alright from the inside... working hard to make a change... working hard to survive through all this... getting more & more tired... day after day... things still seems the same... nothing turns right... if I leave them aside just like that, seems to be irresponsible, seems to be running away just like that... if deal with it makes me endure more pain & sadness... nothing seems right... but what can I really do... no matter what I do, it seems to be wrong... no matter how hard i try, it seems useless... no matter how many times I stood up, it still end up falling down... maybe it's just my own problem... maybe because I'm just too weak... maybe I'm just useless as it be? I remember clearly, a friend of mine who stopped me saying I'm useless before this... sorry for having such feeling again in my heart... tears are over whelming in my heart... flooding all over the place... but still, my eyes are dried up... not even a tiny little drop of liquid can be squeeze out from it... how pity it is, I'd even lost my ability to cry... struggling... losing myself...


1 comment:

3snow said...

life never been easy to us all the time, my fren, it's like a wave, it ll never be a straight graph in ur whole life, just brave urself, u ll get through it, my fren, it's just the matter of time...always beleive in "a better 2moro", just beleive & seek for it, my fren...