Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home

Saturday, just when I landed at KL, went for a mother’s day dinner with my sisters and my mom at Pavilion. Eat at “Dai Guan Shan”, the food is just ok lo… Amazed by the parking autopay station that able to change notes rather than coins… the next day, is Sunday, went for a movie and dinner with my friends… Iron man lo… ok lo… Monday, went to sing K with my friends at The Curve… sing from 3pm till 9pm… we had been waiting for the bill to come around 6pm and yet it still don’t want to come… so we got no choice but to continue sing all the way until 9pm… hehe… the next day I went to grab some Gundam back home from Low Yat and Time Square… meet my University friend also… borrow him my memory card because he is going to Thailand to backpack travel. Wanted to go too… but I don’t think I can eat any Thailand spicy food… so never mind la… wish him got a safe and enjoying trip… the 3 days I’m home, every day I spent half day outside with my friends… in the end? My mom starts mumbling already… but don’t care… taking course and will get the L license for learning motor soon… can’t find any motor to learn le… don’t know how now… just hope things can settle soon, if not my mom will continue to mumble and mumble and mumble… sien…

No comments: