Saturday, May 10, 2008

The End

Finally, this is the last day for me to stay at Sabah, later I’ll fly back to KL at 3.45pm, reach KL around 6.15pm, hopefully. A long waited holiday? Maybe… no matter what it is, it’s always a nice feeling to go home… there’s no place like home… as what everyone saying. I had been dislike university life since the day I enter university… after 2 years of study, I still can’t find myself like any part of it. Sad as it may be… but what can a helpless and useless me can do to counter such fate in my life?

After today, my blog here will “officially” hibernate for one and a half month… don’t expect as many post as now… almost 1 post a day (hehe… what to do? Very free everyday…) I’ll still try my best to post some post from time to time… but don’t expect many from it.

Want to build some Gundam this holiday, even though no more space to display them… hehe… will complete the story I propose to write early January… will complete it and post it here too... need to enjoy some nice holiday with my friends back at KL… miss them a lot. In the end, they are the only people which I can really relax and trust myself to them… I think I’ll stop my plan on “forcing” my mom to get a streamyx account for my house, don’t think I’ll have any more time for holiday in the future… so just let it be first… and pray the WiMax will cover until my area… hehe… want to learn motor, so there’s another option for me in the future… but I don’t even know how to ride a bicycle… just hope I can manage it.

Looking forward for the short break… hope that it won’t end that fast, but just 1 and a half month… nothing much can be expected from there… sigh… happy holiday to all my friends… enjoy yourself!

No comments: