Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year 2009

Happy New Year! Welcome Year 2009! Well, I just hope I can study harder this year and score a better result… I don’t want my pointer to keep on dropping and dropping only… then hope this year stuff relate to my club can run smoother than last year… hope I can be sweeter and sweeter with my dear… hope she will love me more and more everyday… haha… hope my dear can be slimmer, taller, prettier, sexier… hehe… hope I can grow fatter but reduce more stomach fat… then hope will be healthy this year also… nothing special to achieve this year… so just hope my internship will run smooth this year… and by the way, all my wishes are applicable to all my friends out there also! So may God bless everyone this year! Hope that it will be a great year ahead for everyone!

P/S: My story is almost done… will post it asap… got fireworks at Singapore... although didn't go for countdown, but can see it clearly from the room window... nice...

No comments: