Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY eve

CNY is around the corner... happy days... happy moments with friends and family... Traffic jam here and there... people crowded every where... these are also part of the "celebration"...

Went for some final shopping for CNY goods... and at the same time shopping for myself... bought a bag (new sling bag finally...) and a pair of shoe (nvr thought of buying actually... but suddenly found out there's hole on my shoe...) shoe from Nike, cost RM200... at first saw a pair of dark grey Nike shoe, like it, but after I rampage all Nike shop in Klang Valley also can't find my size... then I go for this with no choice... saw a Reebok shoe and it is love at first sight... but no money to buy it... it cost RM350+... sad T.T still remember my previous post on listing of items I wish to buy? Now slipper, shoe, bag are all bought, left spectacles, wallet and watch... hehe...

Went to cut my hair also... the shop is full of people, to be exact, full of aunties that have no manners at all... what to do... stay at place like this is like that one... an aunty cut my Q, bring her daugther to cut hair... her hair I think 1 year didn't cut already... like a mop... take people hours to cut... after cut, the amount of hair left on the head is equal to the amount of hair on the floor... OMG!!!

Those aunties busy shopping and didn't even care about their children... information counter keep on calling for parents to collect their children... then children keep on creating chaos around and the parents can just ignore it... WTF... the worst thing I saw is a boy smash the whole stack of Pringles... then put it back on the rack... now you know why the Pringles you bought is always broke to pieces inside?

Anyway, please do enjoy your reunion dinner tonight, help out in the kitchen and also all the cleaning... don't quarrel... chit chat happily with grand parents... relatives... have a prosperous Ox year ahead! Last buy not least... GONG XI FA CAI, and most importantly is ANG PAU MARI!!!

1 comment:

yean said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
tis is the first time i view your blog....erm...except the friendster blog la...
erm...when i view your blog, finally i noe tat your life is full of happy....
hope you happy forever...
if your life having some hard, you can find me also, but i noe you wont find me....
watever...good luck for you....