Sunday, January 18, 2009

Report on my stupid survey

Here's the result vote on my stupid survey...

guy hold hand with guy is gay, girl hold hand with girl is lesbian: 1
guy hold hand with guy is gay but girl hold hand with girl is not: 6
guy hold hand with guy is not while girl hold hand with girl is lesbian: 0
guy hold hand with guy and girl hold hand with girl doesn't mean anything: 4

So, shall I say an expected result? Wonder why people has set his/her mind that girl and girl holding hands together means nothing but something wrong if guys doing so... guy and guy if good friend also cannot hold hand? So pity... so for those who voted or for those who want to comment about this issue... please kindly do so over here! Well I personally picked the last option... I want to believe that there is other reason for them to hold their hands besides being homosexual... hehe...

2 comments:

Lo said...

"Guy holds hand with guy is gay, but girl holds hand with girl is not" has become the society perspective. Even he is a very good friend with me, I wouldn't hold hand with him under normal circumstances.

I had voted for number two. Anyway, did you ever see guy holds hand with guy, walking around in the college?

Wei Keat said...

XD

yaya... bcos everyone also think tat if hold hand ppl wil think they are gay... so they din do so...