Thursday, January 29, 2009

大年初四

Nothing special... went to Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur to settle some club things... since the office is just opposite of Mid Valley, so after settle the club's thing I went over to walk around over there... and it is so damn crowded... although it is still new year week, but most of the people I know already start working... wonder why they don't need to work... walk awhile only and I left... oh ya... went for a movie too before I back...

Red Cliff 2... since I watched the first one, so I have to watch the second one also... well, if you are ok with the first episode, you'll ok with the second too. For me, I like the scene in the movie but I don't like the story being distorted totally by them... I prefer the original version of the war of red cliff... this is just a commercialized version of red cliff... anyway... this is just because I'm too die hard fan of the 3 kingdom, so can't become a real guide for the others... and since this is just a movie... shold have expect this kind of change from the original story.

Tomorrow will have a gathering and visit with friends... hope it will be a nice day ahead!

1 comment:

ielias said...

I am back to Singapore already lo. home sick now. sob. sob. I miss KL! I miss home! I miss CNY at home!

Anyway

Happy Niu year ya!