Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Songs that I'm listening to... May 2010


May 2010 at Muziboo | Upload Music

Very nice lyrics with this song... great performance by Arvil too.

Another great song here. Opening theme for anime Gundam UC. Sure you will like it.

Love this song since the 1st time listen to it. Ending theme of a great anime Bakemonogatari. Nice rhythm.

Theme song from animation Silver haired Agito... like the feeling of the song very much.

Well, introduced this song in the previous post. Can't stop listening to it.

If you want to download the song, please click the title link and click the download button. Should be able to download the clear version rather than streaming the 64-bit version. Hope you guys enjoy the song as much as I do.

2 comments:

萧杳 said...

I like the "melody of love" the most... interested to know it's lyrics... I tried to search but all in japanese... Don't know how to read la... -_-

Wei Keat said...

don ask me... i din go search... haha...