Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home sweet home

Long time no update... because currently sharing the same internet line with my sister... besides that, I'm too busy to turn on my computer once I'm home ^.^ anyway, friends feel free to date me out when I'm still available now. Settled one interview... nothing much happened during the interview because the person in charge is MC so another person just roughly interview me only. Then I'm requested to go back for a 2nd interview... date and time are not yet fixed though. Other than that, not much job offer for Mechanical Engineering... got also require experience, require this and that skills... which I don't have... sigh... maybe just work for whatever job and wait after 2 or 3 years...then only re-decide again my future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya..find a job..work hard 1st..