Saturday, May 15, 2010

End of University Life

Yup... finally everything is over... is nothing happened... well, packing up stuff and going back on Sunday afternoon... should reach KL by evening. 4 years have gone... long? not really... short? not really as well... just that things that happened 4 years ago still fresh within my mind... the day I left KL to Sabah... my first time surviving alone in a place I got don't know at all... until now, is time to leave... many memories were left here. Sweet and bitter.

Sabah is a nice place, at least pure Sabahan (or you may call the ethnic/bumiputera of Sabah) they are very friendly and not racist at all. They trust people in other races, can saw them eating in restaurant with Chinese cook, as long as they are assured that the food is halal, they won't mind. This will definitely not the case if back to KL. Not much entertainment, but enjoyed the well preserved nature of Sabah... a bit sad for no climbing the Mount Kota Kinabalu... can't find enough people to climb with me... anyway, the amazing view at tip of Borneo, the Padas river rafting and many many more will crave a spot in my brain.

The study... well, as long as studying in Malaysia I believe anywhere will be the same... met some great lecturer... really thank them for all they gave to me. Met some idiot lecturer as well, just hope won't see him/her again... the University's management sucks since the 1st year till now... and I believe it will continue to sucks... the environment of the University is rather the only great thing to be remembered... 

People that I met... from all around Malaysia... Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Penang, Perak, Sarawak and etc... well, most of them are okay, although there are some minor problem in them... well, who don't have weakness anyway? So overall can consider to be nice to meeting them. Well, as everyone might know, except Penang people... I really can't stand most of them. I don't have Penang friends? I got good friends from Penang. But the rest of them... I really can't stand facing them. Most of them are from my school. Maybe is because the problem with "engineer" and not "born Penang"? No idea...

About my life... thanks a lot to all members and committee of Japanese Cultural Club... glad that we met with each other and have so much fun. Thank you to all the Japanese people who always helped me out in organizing club events... feel grateful to meet great gang of badminton friends... enjoyed every session we had although I'm not really performing well all the time. Thank you for other people such as Hadri, Julian and etc that I met here in Sabah and helped me a lot in all sorts of things. 

Thankful for being able to learn riding motorbike as well. Thanks to my housemate and Mr New. 2 years riding motor here and nothing bad happened to me before except puncture once. Thank god. Thank you for all the invitation sent by my friends for gathering, movies and etc. I'd been having some great time. Thank you to people that had helped me that I'd forgot to mentioned... who knows there might be people helping me without me noticing... 

All in all... already 4 years... good luck to everyone I know... in your future, no matter is work or study. Thank you once again for everything. And sorry if I'd made any mistake or offended any of you. So long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear GPWK,

Finnaly end liao..recently i study some Japanese..'watashi no nameae wa Javen desu'..means 'my name called Javen'...

From:
Javen Ik