Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting Artistic...

Remembered I'd said something regarding my desire and will in pursuing the field of artistry... and I'm getting closer towards it now... first is photo shooting... during my few days stay in Singapore, I stand a chance to get to learn and practice more about photo shooting from my relatives and my sister... I don't have any great camera yet, but will get it one day for sure. Now I'm just taking picture using my sisters Canon G10... next time will try and use the 50D... feel free to view some of the pictures I taken in my practice here:
Sunrise Photo Shooting at Helix Bridge (click on image for photo album)

Macro Photo Shooting at Hort Park

Next, getting more and more artistic with a musical touch... yup, bought my very first guitar in my life... and this will be the very first time in my life testing the limit of my musical talent... just hope things will be fine... I don't want to end up giving up half way, must really work for it! Here's a picture of my Ibanez guitar and click on the image for it's specification if you are interested.
Ibanez TCY 10E-BK

And I'd also for the first time "level-up" my Gundam plastic model modelling skills by trying to modify the plastic model all by myself... making it become a custom-made... a Gundam models that only belongs to me... here's a picture of it and if you are interested click on the image to view my modification diary.

Gundam Exia R2 Seven Sword Custom

What else I can do to test out my limit of artistry? Really looking forward to know about it... anyway, have to stick on my guitar and get it done first before moving on to other stuff... and yes, meanwhile the modelling of my Gundam model and photo shooting will still carry on. God bless me :-)

2 comments:

萧杳 said...

Ganbate~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Dear GPWK,

Jia You...enjoy life''

From:
Javen