Sunday, May 9, 2010

私の物語 Ver. 3.0


Well... I must say the renovation for my blog is finally completed. Prefer this theme more than the previous one. I was looking for a theme about sky and clouds... but can't find any nice one and ended up with this leaf instead. Anyway, like the outcome and this layout should be permanent for a few months. 

The navigation bar is now shifted to the right, so feel free to read writings of story in "My Stories", my past and my secret in "我最重要的小事" (all post here in Chinese though...) and read something about me under "My Profile" page. You can browse my page by archives or labels. You can search through my blog by using the search box... and the blog list link to blogs of my friends.

Will begin writing my new story within this few days. Hope I can get it done as soon as possible and get it post up soon. Have to prepare for going home... will fly back to KL on 16 May and need to prepare for job interview as well. Let's hope everything will go on smoothly.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Nice theme!
Good luck for ur job interview. =)

Wei Keat said...

Thx... good luck to you too!