Monday, April 26, 2010

私の物語 Ver. 2.5

Yup... is a version 2.5... not really happy with this theme so might change it again in short while... but meanwhile just let it be... it's really had been some times since I started blogging here... can still recall last time blogging in Friendster... haha... will try to start writing a new story... same time I will try to write something about myself... and post it here... feel like my memory is getting weaker recently... a lot of things can hardly remember... Alzheimer? Maybe... old already... so better note down 1st before I lost them...

You can see there is some new tab on top of this page bellow the clouds... "我最重要の小事" will host the new page where I will put up some "secrets" about me from time to time... feel free to read it if you want to know me more. "About me" tab will have a brief profile of mine... all the stories I wrote will be in "My Stories" tab... "home" of course will lead you back to my 私の物語 blog... as "Blogger" tab is link to bloggers page... relocated the labels of some post too... new "Uni" label appears where all the things happened related to my university life will be label by it... take your time to get use to my new theme and layout :-)

No comments: