Friday, April 23, 2010

Just another of those day

Well... today is my birthday... so... what? Birthday is just another day for me... well, nothing really special actually... still have to eat, sleep, study or work or anything... some times feels like can't really understand why this day has to be made so... special? Haha... maybe I'm the weirdo here rather than the others.

Anyway, can't really recall any memories on birthday celebration... when I was young, I know there are celebrations around... but I think by the time I started my primary school... such celebration has no longer exist anymore. No cake, no birthday song, no present... nothing. So just "another day" for me... Sad? Well, maybe, but that's what made me strong today XD

So, pardon me because I'm really not use to birthday celebration. Don't get enough practice. If you want me to celebrate for others, I'm willing to do so. But for me... it's ok to just skip it... sometime just not feeling... comfortable or at ease when celebrating my own birthday. Haha... wonder why... not enough practice again... maybe...

Anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes from my friends. I know you all care about me... and I appreciate it. Well, guess I just have to start getting use to this day... a fearsome day where you will officially older by 1 year... enjoying my day this year all alone watching movies and studying... lazy to celebrate, no one to celebrate with too... no one that I want to celebrate with and maybe no one want to celebrate with me too? Haha... anyway, just another day... don't think too much and everything will be over soon in 24 hours.

No comments: