Monday, April 19, 2010

Exam starting...

For people like me... who will not get a 1st class... and sure won't drop out from 2nd class... it brings no meaning already to study for the last time in the final exam... my study week had been spent on watching movies and anime in my collection... got a bad feeling that my external hard disk will die soon because can hear some moving parts sound in it... so better finish all my collection asap before it is too late... :-P

Spent some time in doing the slides for my FYP presentation... yeah, this is definitely more important than the exam... even if I die in the exam... should have been able to still pass it due to the course work and etc... but FYP... die means die... so don't play play... but 100 pages of thesis have to cramp into a 15-20 minutes presentation... this is really a disaster for me... shit... have to really drop out a whole lot of things and only touch and go those really important stuff... argh... having a hard time doing the slides...

Totally no mood studying... there is a paper tomorrow... sigh... forget it... don't think can score even if I really read it. Focus fire for the coming papers better... just hope these few weeks can pass by as soon as possible...