Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things to do...

Renovate my blog... change the theme etc
Continue make some Gundam... want to make a custom one
Learn how to play guitar... hope it will go smooth
Write a new story... or maybe two new stories
Renovate my room... need a table, book rack and etc
Learn photo shooting... hope can make my dream album come true

But before all these...of course
Study for final exam... come on!
Prepare for presentation on my thesis... got to wear the bullet proof vest again
Settle all the left over troubles before leaving Sabah... at last!!
Hope I get grab a job as soon as possible... so no need wonder to further or not anymore

GO GO GO!!

2 comments:

萧杳 said...

hey hey, I got a lot of "things to do" too... but sadly not much time to do "them"...

Wei Keat said...

i also hope that i will have the time to do all the things too... haha...