Sunday, April 11, 2010

So glad leaving Uni soon

Starting from tomorrow will be the study week... then the exam will start for 3 weeks time... after that, just left thesis correction and binding and everything will be over... still got about 1 month time being here... already there are questions such as "will you miss your university life" flying around in the air... well, for me, there's no need to think deep and think twice on it, because my answer is definitely: NO!!! Everyone say that I will miss it once I start to work... well, currently I don't think so...

I do admit that there are moments which indeed is memorable. I'm glad that I joined a lot of activities in University, people that I know through the activities are really friends. Next, I will miss some of the great lecturer here, hope that I can keep in touch with them. Finally, I'll miss the moment when staying with my house mates in Lorong 3... they are really great friends... apart from these... nothing more for things that directly related to University.

I'd been feeling kind of fed up seeing people around... seeing all the ugly truth... must not deny that this is what I will see in future working life, but I do hope that I won't meet up with people like these in my future... really can't stand it... there are people that can be so ego until the whole world is wrong and only he is right... there are people that so parasite that will attach to who that can give advantage to him and leave when it is no use anymore... there are people that the skin on their face is few meters thick... there are people that will keep on saying bad things about others but doesn't realize that it is his problem... there are people that are so no manners... there are people that so racist... there are people that can be lazy beyond your imagination... and many many more...

Anyway, it's going to over soon. So glad about it. What a suffer for 4 years... besides dealing with people as mentioned, still have to coupe with the stupid University system and not so useful syllabus... give me a break... anyway, no matter I'm going to further study or working, there's no need for me to deal with all these shit anymore. Thank God. Now just have to focus to complete the remaining 1 month of my University life and say so long to it once and for all.

No comments: