Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chi Ma Gan... 2


Still remember I told you guys about the Chi Ma Gan friend awhile ago? For those who forgot or donno... please kindly refer to this post http://gpwk-no-monogatari.blogspot.com/2009/10/chi-ma-gan.html

Ok... so what story I'm going to tell this time? Well, is about him also... the other day he said sorry to me... fine... then everything is over... Yup... at least that is what i thought... but actually things never over yet. on Tuesday, there was a exam... the question is totally the same as the past year question... so those questions that we manage to find the answers and memorized we can easily answer them all, only left a few questions which we can't find the answer, so it is up to everyone to write in his or her own way... it is a 2 hour and 30 minutes paper... not really feeling well that day... but not really sick also... just not feeling well... go in, sit down and start vomit out everything I memorized... that Chi Ma Gan friend sit beside me... after I finish answer all the question, 1 hour has passed by. So I sit there and double check my answers.

Normally, we will try to compare answers in the final... Yup... although is a bit illegal to do such thing... but we do compare... but that day the examiner is damn strict, keep on catch people who peek to the side or compare answer or cheating or anything... well, I sit there for 30 minutes more and already a bunch of people was caught and their name were copied down by the examiner... well, I don't know will there be any further action taken or not... anyway, since is already last year... so why should I take the risk? Although there are about 1 question plus that I don't know the answer, I just write anything in and pass up the answer and leave the exam hall... since sit there also nothing to do...

Then, here comes the problem... after the exam, the Chi Ma Gan friend put on his MSN msg scolding me... words like "WTF! RUSH WHAT 7? SO RUSH FOR WAT 7? GO HOME SLEEP WHAT 7? TEAMWORK! FFFF!" and many more keep on come out from his MSN personal message there... then I ask my friend only found out that he did wrongly a question... is a calculation question... very easy question... well, I really no idea why he can get it wrong... I didn't even study that question because I didn't expect he will come out that... and yet I can answer it... he keep on study the past year... and yet he can't answer it... and now he blame me for leave early and didn't check answer or show him the correct way to do? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

My friend say that Chi Ma Gan fella got ask her to compare the answer... and when they found out the answer is different, she did show him the correct answer... and he didn't trust her and didn't follow her answer... and PUT THE BLAME ON ME! FUCK HIM! Then next time he can't PANGSAI also is MY FAULT is it? People give him correct answer he don't want copy and say I made him do wrong that question? What IDIOT THEORY is this? He really didn't use his brain to think at all... only want to make sure his answer is correct then risking others to be caught by the examiner as cheating...

And the best part is... Today there's another paper... and he didn't sit beside me and sit with others... and he compare answer and ask for solution from the guy beside him... and end up he is been caught and his name was taken by the examiner... well, I don't know should I laugh as loud as I can on his brainless act... but I do very pity the guy who sit beside him... innocence... and being drag into that Chi Ma Gan fella's dunk of shit... after that he still showing black face to me and didn't even talk to me... let him be... really no eye see him already... maybe his mind already lose control because he is going crazy to chase for his First Class Degree...

Again and again... he just didn't realize what he done is wrong... and I'm the one to be blame... I'm never mind... I'm already used to be blame by the world... just pity them for not being able to face their problems and fault by themselves... Just hope that I won't meet with any other people that Chi Ma Gan like this in my future... God bless me... and GOD DAMN THEM!

No comments: