Wednesday, November 18, 2009

End of 4th year 1st sem

Yup... as the title say... finally... it's all over... this semester really is giving me a hard time... who say that final year is very relaxing? Anyway... decided to take the elective of Aircon instead of Automation... become the minority... but I never regret on my choice. Should be able to score some good result in Aircon... Control is a hard subject... I'm always not that good in derivation and stuff like that... should be die beautifully on that this semester... then another weird subject Microprocessing... nothing related to mechanical at all... not really that hard actually... just we are not used to those kind of things only... Maintenance... nothing much to say about this subject as the lecturer also a sucky one... just see how many marks he wan to offer to me and that's all...

The subject that brought the most trouble will be the Law and Ethics... damn that idiot lecturer causing so many trouble for all 4th year engineering student... maybe all old people also the same... do things didn't think with their brain or their brain already unusable... every week will have one assignment and his answer towards the assignment is so not logical at all... then suppose to teach Law and Ethics for Engineering... but he is teaching Business Laws and Ethics... sigh... a hopeless subject...

My final year project is full of ups and downs... kinda don't know what my supervisor want sometimes... he keep on giving extra things into my project... making it to become a huge project now... definitely can't complete all the task he gave... so I will ignore him and start doing things that i want to do only... his guidance was ok... but he expect too much from us... is good to have expectation to move us... but... sorry to disappoint him all the time... and as for the presentation of project progress... totally screwed up... my supervisor say I talk too fast and too much of reading only... sigh... what to do... only have 1 day time to prepare the slide and also the presentation... that's the best I can do already... at the very least I manage to answer all the question throw by examiner and the chairperson... that's the luckiest part... although i spoiled my image in front of my supervisor...

Aside from academic... nothing much happen to me throughout this semester... too busy to have anything to happen to me... really really no time at all...everyday rush assignments only... never stops... maybe is a good thing to be busy also... so that... i won't think too much......

Looking forward to this holiday... want to rest and enjoy myself... but still I will try my best to further enhance my project... if I still remember about it during this holiday of course... XD just hope that next semester I can really impress my supervisor... once would already be enough...

No comments: