Thursday, November 26, 2009

let me go home~

Going home tomorrow... miss my home? Well... I donno... it's already 4 years... getting use to it already... anyway, it is nice to be heading home... finally reaching a place where I can really rest myself, taking off the mask, taking off all the armor and barriers on me... to be myself back again. Looking forward to have some badminton games with all the great players back there... Looking forward to all the shopping and yam cha-ing back with all my friends... Looking forward to model more and more Gundam... ^^

For those who got browse through my Gundam page... I'm currently renovating that page and it is almost done. Since this page already renovated, so everything will stay the same. Will try to finish as much movies and dramas as possible from my hard disk... when I go to Singapore that time I want to focus in completing my thesis already... a whole lot of works are waiting for me to do.

All in all... hope for a safe trip back home... and hope that it will really be a great holiday for me, a long waited one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh... really like this thread.