Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another year ~ In Remembrance


Finally… two years passed by… living my live normally… but once in awhile will think of him… when think of him, it will make me feel a bit sad… and tears will be falling… but it is good to hold such memory with me… this year, as usual, spending my day listening to some sentimental songs, becoming a vegetarian for one day, looking back at his pictures and videos, thinking back the old days when we used to be together… this will continue on year after year…

May God bless him… may he relieve himself from all the pain and sorrows, and continue his life into a better one… although we are far apart from each other now, but our hearts will still be together…

Thank you for everything.
Rest in peace… my dear rabbit…

Year 2008:

Year 2007:

1 comment:

ielias said...

o. yuan lai is this. may God bless ur beloved rabbit.