Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chi Ma Gan...


"Chi Ma Gan" in Cantonese means someone had gone crazy, mad or insane. Well, recently a friend of mine really had become Chi Ma Gan already... I wonder did he realized it or not, maybe he is not, but maybe he do but just didn't admit it, but people around all noticed it... just no one really care what's going on with him... well, his Chi Ma Gan symptom actually already last for more than a month... at first everyone thought that it is just a normal transition of his emotion... sometimes people just will feel a bit down... but after this long period everyone started to believe that he is not in that situation... there's really something wrong with him... stress? Well, I don't know.

Forget about other incidents that occurred for the pass 1 month, the most recent case was happened yesterday... when he started to went mad again.

Class start at 10am, I reached the classroom and he is already in the room... so I sit beside him... the 1st thing come to my mind is... he finally looks to be back to normal already... the next thing i notice is he is doing the homework which need to pass up during that class... ok... the things come to my mind is: he skipped the 8-10am class and yet still haven't finish the homework? Never mind, sometimes things like that just happen during study... so I take a look at what he is doing... and I found out that he is doing it wrongly. So I decided to tell him about it.

"Hey, your graph wrong already."
"Correct ar, where got wrong?"
"Wrong already... see the minimum value... so big... wrong already..."
"Correct what? Given the value is 20, so i drop for 20 on the y-axis ma..."
"No, the value given is slope, not y-axis value..."
"Har?"
"Slope ar... the value is slope! Not do like your way... you donno how to calculate the slope with it?"
"ARGH... YALA YALA !!"

Then he slams all the books, bags, water bottle and sit at somewhere else...

So... what is really going wrong? I really wonder... if he think the way I speak pissed him out... then I would really say sorry on that... but the problem is... I don't really think there is a problem... I just want to make sure he submit the correct answer... so in the end I guess what I did wrongly is... I shouldn't be busy body and go bother about what others did... sigh... am I angry? YES, of course! Suddenly scolded and yelled by people without any solid reason... why can't I get angry about it? If he is stressed out, I can understand... sometime people just can't hold the stress and will explode out... but at least please do apologize after such action... scold people as you like due to stress is not a reason for you to act like a barbarian...

Some more he put in his MSN message saying "if the same thing happen over and over again, please think of it is it your fault or not"... I'm not sure is he showing it to me or not... assume he is, then what the hell does that mean? I do really think back is it really my problem or not... for all his act... I can't think of a reason which is caused by something that I had done wrong... honestly... I will only pissed people that pissed me off... that is my policy... the rest I won't treat them bad in any way... sigh... maybe he is just not happy because I force him to stay back during the holiday to work on the thesis experiment... although I don't think such issue can become any major problem... it makes me feel like want to throw the same phrase back to him now...

"if the same thing happen over and over again, please think of it is it your fault or not!"

Sigh... what is it that went wrong... can someone tell me...

2 comments:

yean said...

他都傻的。。
就当他不存在啊。。
不必为了这些人生气或不爽。。

Anonymous said...

Noob..

From:JAvenik