Sunday, August 30, 2009

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

30 August already... 1 more month to go then this semester is ending soon... damn fast, don even have the time to stop and breath sometimes... 1 week didn't put up any post because had been busy with my Mid term, quizzez, tests and FYP... tired doing my FYP writings... rewrite and rewrite for so many times... still looks very weird for me... sigh... have to settle it then let my supervisor have a look asap... somemore more assignments, projects and tests are coming... so really have to speed up everything and work harder and harder already...

Merdeka day... don't have any special feeling at all... maybe because I'm not born in the Merdeka era... so don't really hold any special feelings on it... anyway I do appreciate it... but after independence for so many years, Malaysia is still... a whole bunch of mess everywhere... politically unstable... economically behind other countries within the region... ethically most Malaysian seems to be still uncivilized... technologically still promoting some HIGH SPEED BROADBAND at 2mbps... educationally still making every student suffer with all the insane policy... socially still have a lot of issue regarding racism and futher more tons of crime everywhere...

Maybe it is the same for other countries too... but as a Malaysian, of course I'm addressing what I see as a Malaysian in Malaysia... a fairly hopeless country in the future if no improvement is going to be done soon... sigh... I love Malaysia, love the multi cultures and many more... but slowly... I'd been force to hate it already... indeed something sad to happen...

Just hope from this Merdeka day onwards... Malaysia will change for good... Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a feel dont want be a Malaysian,want to be Swedenish...

From:
JAven

Wei Keat said...

wan go so far away meh... later no ppl drunk wif me ady... haha...