Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dear Friend...


Met an old friend today... my ex-housemate... he graduated already this year, waiting for convocation only... he come back to Sabah these few days to bring back all the stuffs he left over here... been wanted to meet with him when I know he is coming back... miss him? Kind of... although only know him for 3 years, but it seems like long enough as an old friend... can still remember when we first met... in a bus, heading to the hostel at IP... he is having trouble with his luggage... helped him out... and end up staying in the same house... missed those days when we go for lunch and dinner together at IP... do stupid things... played lantern... climbing the roof top...


Second year, we moved out together and stay at Kingfisher... by the time I haven't got motor yet, he willing to help me out, fetch me to buy things, help me buy lunch and dinner... sometime even fetch me to somewhere else when I actually planned to go by bus or other way... miss the time we watched F1 together at the mamak... can still remember we yell like crazy when Raikonen won the F1 championship... scream in disappointment when Massa lose out the championship by just 1 point... he teach me a lot in riding the motor too... so much fun living with him for these 3 years...


But everything have to come to an end sooner or later... after he graduated, don't think will have much chances to meet up already... I'll never forget him for sure... will go look for him in Perak when free... just hope he'll be around that time... getting a job in estate working in Pahang... he'll be alright... he is such a nice person... no worry on him...


Really glad to know him... he will surely be one of my best friend in my life... owe him a lot. Thank you very much! Pray for your success in your future. Eyes getting wet... sob sob... T.T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

好好珍惜。。知己难求。。