Monday, August 17, 2009

小猪教室


Watched this movie the other day… at first I’d downloaded this movie because I got nothing else to download. The movie’s synopsis itself… sounds very stupid indeed.

“This is a story about a class, when one day their teacher brought a pig to school and told the children they’ll raise it and eat it in one year time when they graduate.”

Yup, that’s the main storyline actually. Thought that it might be another stupid and idiotic comedy, but found it really touching in the end. To eat, or not to eat…yes, this has become the question after the children taking care of the pig for 1 year… everyone has a feeling with it, so in the end is hard for them to decide whether to eat it or not. Touched by the words and phrases they used in the movie to express their feeling and opinion… learn something about what life means to everyone… a rather sad ending, but in the end I’m glad that I’d download this movie.

Watching it reminds me about my rabbit… when think about it, tears start falling…

No comments: