Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A new beginning...

Ironic as it may be... only able to grab some free time to breath when I'm sick and stay home without going to work... flu and fever... luckily it isn't H1N1... worried that will be quarantined when visit the clinic... luckily it is just ordinary flu... anyway, my mom didn't even bring me to go and see doctor... instead ask me, a sick people to drive myself for medication... T.T sad as it is...

Feeling slightly better, nothing much to do... found out this template and quite like it myself, so changed my blog template... kinda like the feeling of this template. Me, living in this city... working my ass everyday... emotionally & spiritually unbalanced life... searching for some breakthrough in order for me to move forward in my life... tired...

Fall in love with Friday night... is a night where I can really release my stress, relax my mind... grabbing some moments for me to throw away all my burden... probably just sitting at the bar, having a beer and things will slowly settle down... even though problems will still exist once I wake up the next morning, but at least... one night of peaceful is already more than enough to me...

Should be able to recover by today and return to work by tomorrow... hope it will be a new me to start a new journey in my life... hope all the problems and troubles that bump into me will disappear soon... hope all the question in my head will be answered soon... hope my life will evolve to a better rather than worse... til then... cheers!

No comments: