Friday, June 12, 2009

Am I living myself in this city?

The earth spins around the sun 365 days per round...
The earth spins by itself 24 hours per round...
The city spins... at it own pace too...
How fast do I spin relative to where I am now?

Sometimes I wonder...
Am I too slow in catching the pace of this fast growing and changing city
Sometimes I wonder...
Am I too fast until overtook the pace of the changes and growth of the city

It's hard to survive, to live, to hold on in this city alone...
Shall I really stressing myself to keep up the pace?
Wouldn't it be fine for me to keep my own pace?
Don't you think sometime we should slow ourselves down to recharge our energy?

Sigh... maybe I'm just thinking too much recently...
It's Friday night... and I don't have the mood to do anything at all...
Just feel like wanna lay down and let the time past by... until I die...
Exhausted? Kind of... mentally... spiritually... and a bit of physically too...

Hoping that things will turn better soon...
Hoping that miracle will strike on me at least once...
Hoping that I can live my life a little stronger...
Hoping that everything will come to an end...

No comments: