Thursday, June 4, 2009

19th day of internship

Today didn't do the short circuit test also... because a new motor arrived and awaits to be evaluate urgently... so today setup the same unit to compare the characteristic and difference of a new AC motor and the old DC motor used in the same unit... only half way done with the testing, tomorrow will schedule some more test after we evaluate the result we obtain today... today OT 1 hour to get the result wanted... but I don really mind about that, rather they all like very scare to make me OT... keep on like chase me away... hehe... my eye a bit blue black today... seems like my eye sight is ok, but when look at shine or bright thing eye will feel pain... hope this is just something normal and will recover in a few days... sigh...

No comments: