Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Half way through my internship

Had been really busy recently with all sorts of tests being delayed and urgently need to be settle as soon as possible… same time busy with the project assigned by my supervisor… almost nonstop working everyday… morning run test… at night draw the CAD drawing for my project… no more personal time… but wonder why… I didn’t feel hate or what… although it is very tiring…

A new trainee came… kinda surprise that there is still trainee entering this time around… is a guy from Nottingham University… well, hopefully his appearance can relief our tension a bit… anyway, almost complete my first DC motor project… but still working on another jig project… 2 weeks I didn’t get out from my house to other place already… just hope can get things done as soon as possible…

No comments: