Friday, September 26, 2008

Phew…

Finally got a tiny bit of time for me to breathe some fresh air… the never ending mid-term exam has come to a stop… (For just awhile, after the Raya holiday will have Rao mid-term… again…) most work were done and passed up… but new assignments are coming in… tons of them… sigh… it’s going to be a busy holiday week after all… but at least I managed to rest myself for this 2 days… recharge myself before the long battle ahead… just hope everything will be fine.

Received sms from my Dear… surprised… glad that she’s doing well… ad she coming back from the forest trip… not really a trip… is helping Bunga out in field work… Bunga is a human, not a flower… hehe… after went in forest, coming out that time sure very slim and pretty already… I guess… cause nothing to eat in forest… hihi…

Tired… exhausted… try my best to relax this few days. And for everyone out there, do enjoy your Raya holiday as well…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz...let u c my latest look ady baru view ur blog...u must be so disappointed ler...not slimmer...no pretty....:( just brcome more ugly...whole my neck and hands and legs haiz....like been abused o!

Wei Keat said...

no matter how u look... u stil my one n only dear... muacks~