Friday, September 12, 2008

BUSY!!!

This is all I can say… busy with all sort of assignment lately… busy with all sort of mid-term lately… busy with club activity lately… busy disturbing my Dear lately… hehe… sometime really feel tired, or should I say exhausted… end up I choose to do nothing rather than rushing to finish them all… headache… but what to do? Nothing besides get them done… sigh… now the only joy in my life seems to be the moment when I’m watching movie, chatting with friends, and disturbing my Dear… running out of time already, back to business…

Oh, last but not least, sending a MuAcKs~ to my Dear…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...how u disturb her o? Use ur bucks to bump her aside ar? Or not allow her to take photo on U? :p Hahaha...mayb is she disturb u ler? Pls feel grateful that ur niples are still in safe mood o!!! haha....cuz I'm not interest on Pai Guat bone yet..hahha...wait lar...wait u become 'meaty' first bah...ahaha

Wei Keat said...

dear... don't put such long name la... see, ur name cant even been display... hehe... muacks~ u don wait i b meaty la... u come n make me meaty... XD