Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 Sept 2008

Nothing much to write actually... but I still want to write... hehe... busy, extremely busy lately... busy with all sort of club things, need to take care of all sort of club problems... luckily I'll retire from the president very soon... busy with mid term exam... like never ends... every week there will be some exam or test... then assignment... as usual... bombarding me... what else... tired with all the sucking lectures... learn nothing from it and still need to attend... tired of university life...

Recently a bit hard to fall asleep... wonder why... feeling sleepy, but when I'm on bed... it takes me like hours to asleep... maybe I'm old already... starting to slack off on my Japanese class... decided to take the level 3 of JLPT test... so must really work hard for it...

Must start to plan for my holiday already... cause my grandma is asking me to go Singapore to pay her a visit... then some more I need to take the exam of JLPT and also the Motor License exam... wonder how many weeks are there for me to do all this kind of things... some more... my Gundam are waiting me to bring them home from the shop... haha... sure will be a busy holiday...

Just finish a test this morning, wonder I'm doing alright or not. Thursday will have another test... manufacturing technology... taught by a lecturer who look like Osama... everyone just named him as Terrorist... well, he didn't teach at all... after half sem only gave 2 lectures... and the lecture is just show u slide with speed of light n ask you to go back home and read... some more... no books... so wait to die happily for it...

Lastly, hope the Yukata Event will run smoothly for my junior committe in JCC...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guattttt...u book ticket going back ady mah????? For sem break de... Where u stay if u go Spore? hehe....mayb we can meet there ooooo

Anonymous said...

U gambade for ur JLPT oooooo...... haiz...later tis year take 2 levels....next year take level 2...then ur final year take level 1....hahaha....still wonder duno wan to take ornot...wanna go back...but also wanna take...fan ar

Wei Keat said...

may i know which aunty is anonymous, which is :p? how should i reply to such "ghost" comment leh...

Anonymous said...

not aunty....is uncle!!!! I'm Uncle Lim....the ex-owner of Genting that one....faster reply

Wei Keat said...

soli lo dear... dono is u ma... T.T planning my holiday... mayb back on 7 Dec, then mayb go singapore on xmas & countdown new year... not sure yet... wan date u oso u don wan coi me... sad lo... heart break to pieces then break to dust liao...