Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a day...

Tired... nothing much to describe my feeling now... saw my Kelisa so dirty... so I go and wash it this morning... then saw the MyVi also dirty... so washed both... Tired... then want go to Time Square to buy something... but end up my Kelisa die in the middle of the road in my half way trip... luckily my car die in front of a garage... so just ask for help to push it into the shop for checking and repair... RM50 gone for a pipe change... T.T Tired... then finally reached Sg Wang area... JAM!! Because got sports car exhibition ON THE ROAD!! WTF!! Can't they find a better place to exhibit those cars? Again... Tired! Parked my car... then do some price surveying... walk between Sg Wang, Low Yat and Time Square... TIRED!! Then finally bought my things in Time Square... then need to put it back to my car in Sg Wang... then go back all the way to Time Square to redeem a free gift because what I bought was too big and heavy to carry around... TIRED~ then have to go to my sister's house... because there's a dinner at night at Sunway... now I'm totally exhausted... sigh...

1 comment:

Sai Lei said...

u should be glad tat u was lucky to hv ur car break down in front of the garage. haha!