Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Safely Arrived at Singapore

Few days had passed after reaching Singapore... so far nothing much had been done yet. Still getting myself settle down and some rest... soon need to start my thesis work... keep on saying this over and over again to ensure I won't forget about it... haha... doing some shopping around Singapore when arrived... Levi's jeans selling at only S$39, which means... less than RM100 you can get a Levi's jeans... a GREAT deal indeed... anyway, nothing much to shop around actually. Just want to walk around and see around... and probably hope to meet with some old friends staying in Singapore... it's been awhile since the last time I gather with them...

Anyway, I should have post something earlier but because the stupid LCCT and stupid Air Asia drained all my energy away, so therefore I'd been exhausted for quite some time. Don't know what's wrong with their system... like rubbish nowadays... for people who will be taking flight in LCCT... please go there as early as possible...

Christmas is coming! I'd already received by Christmas present... from my relative... haha... like it... wonder what it is? Hehe... don't want to tell... yet...

No comments: