Wednesday, December 16, 2009

KL ---> Singapore

My holiday at KL is ending soon... this Sunday will depart to Singapore, to rest myself and also to accompany my grandmother... looking back my holiday in KL... just a short and about 2 weeks time... many things had happened in such a short period... there are happy moments... there are sad moments... well, already get used to all of these stuffs... sigh...

Need to start work again on my thesis after reaching Singapore... must make full use of the great internet speed over there and gather as many information as possible and digest them all... don't want to disappoint my supervisor again and again...

To all the friends I'd failed to meet during this holiday, sorry! For those who making effort in meeting me... thank you! I'll be back again for Chinese New Year break... so, hopefully we will be able to meet during that time. Till then... good luck to everyone I know in whatever things you are doing.

2 comments:

Sai Lei said...

coming to singapore to do fyp? so u r coming to ntu?

Wei Keat said...

no la... do fyp is do in my relative house one... hehe... paper work ma... anyway, if u so free de maybe we can all meet up during christmas, cos mun ping and ying chi is coming to singapore for christmas also!