Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shopping spree...

Well... went to KLCC this morning to collect my magazine... then I went to 1 Utama to shop for some paint and accessories for my modeling work... next... IKEA... looking for some nice cabinet to put my Gundam models... found something nice there, but was unable to carry it by myself... so have to find someone to carry it with me some other days... hehe... finally I went to The Curve... then I made a purchase of a new spectacles... it's been 3 years since the last time I change my specs!

Well... due to handphone no battery, so didn't really took any picture... wait till all the stuff are in my hand that time only I post some picture here... hehe... by the way... KLCC finally don't have the "Tallest Christmas Tree" as decoration already this year... they are putting some very ordinary ginger man and candy house... 1 Utama is putting White Christmas theme... as for The Curve... I didn't really see it exactly... hehe... damn tired... tomorrow will continue to shopping and play... ^^

No comments: