Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ex company vs Current company

In ex company, we are a bunch of guys working with only a girl in the whole department
In current company, there are a bunch of girls working with me the only guy in the whole department

In ex company, lunch always whole department go out and eat
In current company, lunch usually settle by your own... or maybe with a few colleague

In ex company, need to receive call from people everyday and getting scold by them
In current company, I need to call people to let them scold me everyday...

In ex company, everyone taichi all the shit away making it none of their business
In current company, everyone sit down and get the shit wipe through properly

In ex company, everyday also meeting and meeting and no conclusion comes out
In current company, still a lot of meeting but meeting is very effective and always got some conclusion

In ex company, have to thumb in and out everyday
In current company, no one give a damn what time you come in and leave the office

In ex company, my 1 month salary only can afford me to buy a 16GB iPhone 5 from Apple store Malaysia
In current company, my 1 month salary can buy me 3 16GB iPhone 5 from Apple store Singapore

In ex company, my boss run away not long after he hire me...
In current company, my boss also runs away after hiring me...

In ex company, I'm forced to use a cheap lousy laptop
In current company, I'm still forced to use a cheap lousy laptop...

In ex company, IT department everyday do nothing only...
In current company, IT department is outsourced, even worst...

In ex company, I drive to work everyday and have to wake up at 6am to avoid traffic jam
In current company, I still need to wake up early at 6am to get ready myself and take bus to work

No comments: