Saturday, July 27, 2013

私の物語 Ver. 7.0

Should have posted this long ago since the upgrade or overhaul of my site is usually associated with some changes in my life... So now since I have moved to Singapore and started a new life here, I have updated the blog a little, and should have now make it the version 7... just like Apple realising iOS 7 this year as well... haha... talk about coincidence.

Anyway, still need some time before fully settle down with my life and job in Singapore, but now at least things seems to be going the right direction. Hopefully everything will be fine, it doesn't necessary to be smooth all the way, a few ups and downs are acceptable, but really hope that it all ends up well. If I enjoy my job, I might consider getting a part time MBA as well if it helps, since company will sponsor for the tuition fees, so why not... will see how everything unfolds.

Recently everyone is asking about the same questions to me, like when are you going to buy a car, are you going back KL every weekend, where do you stay, why your name is like that etc. Getting tired to answer the same old question over and over again... I guess there's nothing much you can ask about on a foreigner working in Singapore...

Still planning to improve my guitar, get some photography done, write at least a story by the end of this year... I'll try my best to make sure everything goes on schedule... till then, hope I'll enjoy my stay in Singapore... god bless, and take care for all my friends and family back in Malaysia.

No comments: