Saturday, July 13, 2013

Settling down...

After 2 weeks here in Singapore... slowly started to settle down with my job and life... although still need some times to get everything straight, but at least things are working out slowly...


Getting used to travelling by bus to work everyday... so far everything seems to be working out fine. It's quite convenient to travel around Singapore by public transport anyway, so nothing much needed to worry about. As of job, currently still slowly picking up the pieces here and there... hopefully will start to really work on my job soon. Relationship with colleagues still need to take some time to build up... other than that I believe I have a good boss to learn from...


Managed to get myself a room... will move in starting August... hope everything will work out fine here as well... guess where's my room...


Got myself a new phone after signing the corporate plan... iPhone package even though got discount, but still a bit expensive for me to buy it for the moment... so I opt for a cheaper Xperia SP instead... this will be my work horse for the moment before... maybe the next iPhone release... we'll see... anyway, I'll put up a short review of this guy next time, so stay tuned...


Bought myself a few stuffs... and slowly there are more things that need to replace... first up I got myself a new water bottle (I can't bring my ex-company's bottle over there...), then got myself a small notepad (I can't bring my ex-company's organizer either...), shirts, pants, socks... the list goes on and on... wallet and shoes are on my waiting list... when things worn out at almost the same time, it really is going to break the piggy bank... hopefully there's nothing more than this for the year of 2013...


Been busy with all sort of things like getting my employment pass, medical checkup & bank account in July due to just moving into Singapore... and will busy with all sort of things as well in the August due to moving into new room... really don't have much time to relax and live a proper life... hopefully everything will start to settle down soon. Then I can start going around taking some pictures, lazying at home continue reading my books, watching all the movies I had downloaded once upon a time, and perhaps start writing my first story this year... so, all in all, hope everything will be fine for me for the days to come... take care for all my friends back in Malaysia.

No comments: