Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

Today is the 4th day of Chinese New Year
Perhaps it's a bit late to greet at this time?
Well, maybe... but it's never too late
Been very busy with work throughout the eve, 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year
Glad that I manage to get all the work done and start enjoying my holiday from the 3rd day
And on the 4th day, I'm here in Singapore...
As usual, I'm here to pay my grandmother a visit
Have been back from Dubai for around a week
And there's a lot of things happening in these few days
Need some time to digest and catch up with it
And because of me falling sick on the week before Chinese New Year
And some business trip and mountains of workload
My life starts to get a little mess up
Hopefully once everything slowly restoring back to normal
I will be able to start living my life again...
It's been awhile for me to play my guitar
It's been awhile for me to write something
It's been awhile for me to take some photographs
Still got another week of holiday, although I still need to go back to my office in Malaysia
But still I hope I can take some time to rest well and recharge myself
And hopefully I'll be able to start moving forward to chase my goals and dream again

No comments: