Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's been awhile...

Yup, it's been awhile since my last posting
Have been very busy recently with tons of work
And at the same time have been sick for 3 days for now
Seems like food poisoning or something... anyway, it's getting better slowly
One more week to go before Chinese New Year
This is the first time in my life that I feel so eager to go home for celebration
It may seems to be ironic, after all I'm the one who always said I'm used to be alone
Yes, I'm used to it. Indeed.
After all this while I have been thinking a lot...
In the end, I think I figure it out.
I still don't like to be alone, even if I'm used to it or what so ever
Maybe it's about time that I realize something which I should have realized long ago
Yes, I'm glad that another piece of puzzle has been solved
Still there are some thinking to do, and hopefully I can really sort things out
Questions which are still awaiting answers to come in my life
I'll just have to find them all, one by one, step by step

No comments: