Friday, February 3, 2012

Tiger in the Year of Dragon

Every year my family will let someone in the temple to check on our "yearly luck"
This year due to some problem, the checking result will be available a bit later
But from what I read about from the internet and heard from radio
The general "luck" for Tiger this year is rather so-so
There's one saying that Tiger will have a lot of "running here and there moment"
Whereby this denotes either business trip or travelling or being forced to go here and there
And that is extremely accurate up until now
I have been non stop going here and there... for no reason at all
Tired... but nothing else can be done... 
Some say this is the year for Tiger to look for new job... 
So again I started thinking about it... for what I'm working on now, is it really what I want?
No idea or clue on what job should I take on if I was to change my job...
That's why I'm still stuck in here...
Have to really start to do some thinking again on this... just hope everything will be ok soon

No comments: