Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Over

Yup... time flies... all of a sudden October is all over. Indeed a very busy month with all sorts of things going on... and life become so unorganized as well. Begins with a boost whereby heading to Genting for a concert... follow by 1 whole week of meeting with our distributors and dealers... then follow by the boring convocation... then site visits... then again another week of meetings...

Anyway, hope my life will get back to it's original form in November. it's been a long time I didn't practice my guitar... it's been a long while I didn't really rest in my home... it's been a long while I didn't watch movie do anything that I like... after busy entertaining distributors... wasting my time in convocation... meeting all sorts of people where some are nice and some are shit...

For the whole month... eat buffet till now I'm scared of it... stay hotel till I'm boring with it... many things had learnt, and many things had run through my mind. A whole new experience, a whole new stage... hope all of this will back me up and move on strong in the coming months...

No comments: