Friday, October 9, 2009

Recent me...

Recently... got a friend keep on complaining about work
No one in the world like working...
What to do beside accept it?
Everyone can do it, I believe you can do it too...
Manage your EQ and mind set properly...
Hope things will be fine for you soon

Recently... got a friend keep on isolating himself
Sometime it is just normal to happen...
Just like girls having period... everyone will feel down once in awhile
But my friend here have been down for almost a month I think
Don't really know why, is it my fault?
Hope he can back to normal soon...

Recently... got too many things to do...
Project, assignment, thesis, lab work...
You name it, I got it...
Damn tired for just rushing them... really no other mood to do other things
Stress, tension, tiring, pressuring, rushing...
Feel like wanna drunk myself again...

Recently... got too many problems...
Too many things that happened against me...
What to do... have to move on
Mood had been down for some time also...
But will keep in for myself only...
Hope to smile in front others even though it's a fake one

2 comments:

yean said...

还有几个月罢了。。。

加油!!

Anonymous said...

WeiKeat..plz take care...

From:Javenik