Saturday, September 19, 2009

trick or treat...


Just realized something... I am myself, others will be others... I can only control my own self but not the others... so, I can only ask myself to treat others as good as possible... but I can't ask others to treat me as good as how I treat them... it sounds pretty sad for such fact to arise... but there's really nothing to be done.

Since others might not treat me well, shall I just treat them as bad as well? I don't think I can do so... I always said that when people treat me good, I'll treat them good also... if someone treat me bad, I'll double it and treat them bad... but this is just what I say... I can treat people bad, but won't for long... soon enough I'll start to regret... start to revert in treating others good... maybe this is just my... instinct? intuition? I also don't know why...

Sometime I feel I'm so stupid, because even though others are treating me bad, but still I'll treat them well... so stupid that wonder why I want to worry on others, get angry, get mad on what others did, when they don't even care about what I think... but still, I can't stop myself from worrying them... care about what they did... silly enough indeed... sigh...

You may treat others well, but you may not ask others to treat you the same...

A painful word indeed to be heard... and a painful fact to be accept... I'm just not fit enough for these kind of rules in the world... sigh...

2 comments:

Lo said...

Oblivion is bliss.

Sometimes you wouldn't feel so depressed/sad/angry (sorry, I don't know which word to use:p) when you don't consider too much about how well a particular person treat you and how well you treat him/her back.

You can just ignore it or let it be as long as his/her act does not really harm you.

For example, I had experience of being "放飞机", not getting invited to so-and-so event, being ignored when asking for favor... Of course, I feel hurt, ignored, betrayed, blar blar blar... Then, I calmed myself by saying that they might have some reasonable excuses. After sometimes, we are fine again.

My situation may be different from what you have described, but just remember that:

Ignorance is bliss.

Anonymous said...

Just ignore who treat u bad...dont ply with them...is more happiness if u can do tis....if cannot..dont blame...wat to do

From:JAvenik