Thursday, September 17, 2009

BLANK

Another moody day... not really a day, but recently also very moody... again, many things are running in my head... no mood to study, no mood to do anything also... sigh... wonder what's wrong with me again... always like this... maybe getting depression soon... then find 1 day kill myself suddenly... hehe... don't worry, I won't do such thing... very painful when kill myself... I won't do that... still many unsettle issues... things that I had drag for few days, some a few weeks, some a few months, some a few years... unable to solve everything... so useless... my own problem also can't solve by myself... sigh... losing control... losing myself... what the hell is going wrong with me... why can't i just live like others, without need to worry anything at all... tension... stress... headache strikes... no idea what's wrong with me... confusing... donno what am I writing here already also... hopeless... sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAn jiao lar..becareful...take care..

From:JAvenik

Anonymous said...

No one actually have no worries in their life...Worries is juz apart from life...so cheer up...it'll be over soon^_^

ielias said...

prioritise serious and urgent problems when solving them. made some problems to a fullstop so that you will hv less worry. if you realyy find no way to solve a problem, ignore it.