Monday, September 28, 2009

My September...

Recently... very blur... wonder why just don't have the "ohm" to do things... starting of the semester things are different... slowly now getting lazier already I guess... anyway, really no idea whether things are getting better or worst now... last time around I will sleep early and wake early... my mind is fresh and workable during the morning and not at night... this semester so far... things turn out differently... wake up early in the morning but will still tired... zombie around until noon, after lunch then nap for 1 hour... then only start to get some energy pump into me... then sleep at 12 or 2am like that usually... yam cha a lot... but still didn't grow fatter... T.T

Well, that's roughly how's my life now... eat then sleep... then don't know do what and suddenly the end of the day... anyway... tons of work, assignments, projects and etc to be rush in the coming month... enough holiday and really need to start work things out already... hope can push for the rest of the semester...

No comments: