Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recently...

Recently... there are things running in my mind... again... donno is bad or good thing, but just can't stop thinking... sometime lying on bed and think bout it... and delayed my sleep time... maybe this is the working stress? Mayb... mayb not.

Stress from the traffic... sometime really cant stand others driving... if u r slow, don stay in the fast lane... if u think u r damn fast n cut here and there, pls go to the race track... creating pbm to other driver n stil dare to hon ppl 1st... drive n din care about other car in fron, beside or behind... sigh...

Stress from work? not at all... rather enjoying it although repeating and tiring... but kinda understand why friday nite is so important... recently really feel like friday nite really is a good time to relax myself after work... but no kaki to teman me all the time... sigh...

My log book still empty. Wonder when my lecturer will come and visit. Got project in my hand but I haven't start doing it yet. Thesis... the journal reading and finding also din advance further at all. Handphone like a bit sot sot recently...

my movie collection keeps on pile up but still I got no time to watch them... i wonder why... thinking of adding a new cupboard to my room... still thinking... got some idea of new story but don hav the time to write it... sad...

Really thinking of many things... sigh... why my brain just can't stop thinking and stay coma for 1 second... wonder how long i can hold before my brain over heat and explode... sigh...

No comments: